Primax X-ray film developer for automatic processing (liquid)
- three-part universal X-ray film developer with improved consistency and stability
- developer for automatic processing in conventional systems
- good sensitometric results with low fog values in a wide range of temperatures
- replenishment rate: 400 – 600 ml / m2 medical X-ray film
- each carton contains concentrates for 2 x 20 l final solution
Instruction Use & Technical information of Primax Roll Dev
For processing of 1 m² X-ray film 400 to 600 ml replenisher are necessary at standard conditions. Generally replenishment occurs automatically by addition of the solution depending on film amount.
Mix Instructions :
First dissolve part A completely in water, afterwards add part B under permanent stirring and then part C in the same way. Finally add water to get 20 l ready-to-use product.
Mixing of X – ray developer working solution :
To prepare a fresh working tank solution, add 25 mls of Starter concentrate per Litre of tank volume to the ready mixed replenisher .
Storage and Handling :
- Until the preparation the concentrate has to be kept in the closed original package and stored at temperatures of 10 to 25 °C.
- X-ray Film chemicals contain components which may cause irritations in case of contact with the skin.
- In case of contact with the eyes it has to be rinsed thoroughly with plenty of running cold water by opened eyelid and a medical doctor has to be consulted.