Medical Chart Paper / ECG Paper 21cm features:
Tele-Paper’s premium ECG paper 21cm and other medical chart papers with its high-quality printing capabilities ensure vivid printout with razor-sharp precision. Carrying CE mark, Tele-Paper’s medical chart papers are available in assorted various grades and types to cater to different application’s needs. Our medical chart papers come in either rolled or fan-fold/Z-folded formats.
ECG Paper 21cm Trusted by major instruments
Our ECG paper 21cm is currently recognized and sold in over 100 countries & territories globally, with commendable use by health professionals worldwide, a testament that our product conforms to industry standards and favoured for integrating perfectly with major instrument brands.
- More than 180 paper types, compatible for use on most major machine brands
- Premium grade thermal papers
- Available in BPA free
- Image durability: up to 10 years*
- Clean die cut
- Good ink adhesiveness (no ink residue on printhead)
- Precise grid line spacing
- Dark and vivid print out
- Original / OEM paper code
- CE certified manufacturer
- US FDA registered
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturer
- SONOMED® / OEM branding
- Accurate sensor mark
- Accurate precision
- Attractive, neat and secure packing
- Straight Z-Folding with no break in pack for continuous printing
- Hologram for brand authentication
Medical Chart Paper Manufacturing & Packing Information
Our ECG paper 21cm is packed in low dust and hygienic environment, ensuring minimal contamination for usage in a highly sensitive environment. This papers come in either paper rolled or fan-fold/Z-folded formats.
Tele-paper ECG Papers 21cm are carefully packed in transparent shrink wrap for easy viewing and protecting the paper from moisture, water and dust, with a hologram s ticker affixed on the external for instant proof of identity and authenticity. Protected against environmental effects, the shrink wrap also prolongs the shelf life of our medical chart paper
A Good Recording Paper Printing Required Good Quality of ECG Gel
An electrocardiogram, also known as ECG or EKG, is a medical test conducted via the electrocardiograph machine to monitor the health condition of one’s heart and detecting any heart abnormalities by measuring the electrical activity of the heart. As the electrodes attached to the skin transmit and receive extremely minute electrical impulses that move through the heart, a high degree of accuracy is required. Acquisition of good quality ECG data is hence critical in providing accurate analysis, diagnosis and patient treatment.
Our water-based ECG gel which acts as a coupling between the electrodes and the skin has been specifically formulated to minimize interference, resistance or artifacts which affect ECG data. It also contains high conductivity properties to ensure a continuous signal flow from the skin to the ECG machine, including transmission of weak electrical signals. Non-irritant, our ECG Gel is suitable to be used with all electrocardiography equipment. For more of our ECG gel features, read on below:-
Benefit to dealer or wholesaler
There are many advantages for wholesaler or dealer when purchasing ECG Paper 21cm directly from us.
- Opportunity to increase sales revenue and profit: Sonomed medical chart paper is known globally due to its premium quality and reliability that inspire brand loyalty. These elements combined with competitive pricing provide you an opportunity to increase revenue.
- Retain customer and build customer loyalty: Our medical chart paper ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating smoothness of printing and ensuring each printout is accurate, crisp and durable.
- 3. Branding and enhance corporate image
Benefit to clinic or hospital
We meet the highest levels of recognized industry standards and regulatory requirements evidenced by the numerous certifications obtained so that you can rest assured of the quality of our products and be confident that standards of quality, reliability and safety are consistently achieved.
- Image durability: The image life of our medical chart paper can last up to 10 years under proper storage, thus preserving the legibility of the medical records.
- Vivid printout: When printing on our paper, you can expect a dark and vivid printout so that all the spikes and waveforms are clearly visible to render a more accurate diagnosis of the measured values to prescribe the best possible treatment for the patient.
- Prolonging the life of your printer: Our ECG paper 21cm is formulated to minimise jamming and damage to your printer.
نقد و بررسیها
هیچ دیدگاهی برای این محصول نوشته نشده است.